- As a recovery coach, Dr. Bob places highest premium on actively collaborating with his clients, engaging their strengths (even if sometimes those are temporarily hidden).
- Hand-in-hand with his clients, he works to uncover what might be done in the here-and-now to get personal assets working again for the individual.
- Dr. Bob maintains that much of this work then rests upon successfully “drawing out” (from the Latin educare) key inner resources already existing within his clients.
- Therefore, his approach feels less diagnostic and clinical, and more creative and connecting in helping his clients remove blockages in their lives.
- If there is one central goal to Dr. Bob’s approach to recovery coaching, it is this: to get your true potential back on-track!
Send an email: